Not that you would want to know what are currently making me happy, but I just want to share some positivity to all of you through this platform. Hope you will be inspired or this post may put a smile on your face. Enjoy reading!
1. The little kid who never fails to brighten up may day, Zian.
– Call me a biased aunt, but Zian is really my favorite nephew. He is our family’s little ball of happiness in everything he does. He is the cutest, like a minion, especially when he talks and do stuff that sometimes he only understands. I miss him already!!!
2. Being so productive at work.
– Not that I’m bragging or anything or that I don’t have any pending works to date, but in each day since this year started, I have always completed most of my tasks at the end of each day. I did a little overtime now and then, but the fulfillment of delivering your work on time and with quality makes me really happy. Here’s to more productive days!
3. My relationship with Momo.
– Now, that we’re married, you would thought that things would be different, you know the usual issues married life offers since now everything is conjugal. But I’m proud to say, that the openness and honest communication we had when we were just girlfriend/boyfriend gets better each day. Lately, we’ve been having petty fights but these are all resolved in a day or two and I can see that we are listening to each other and not just resolving things for the sake of it.
Also, sharing with you an outfit post that showcase my weekend comforts; (1) white sandals from Primadonna (2) a flowy dress, this one is from Just G. (3) a sling bag from Parfois and a few accessories from Aldo. Can you believe that I go biking in this outfit? Well, I did and it was so much fun! Can’t wait for the weekends!
Published by Mommy A
Hello there, currently a mom of one amazing boy and married to a supportive husband; also currently living with my mom, she is now taking care of my son while I pursue my career and other things in life.
This blog has kept me sane from the craziness of everyday life as a career woman, a wife, and a mother. As an introvert, writing a letter to the people I love has been my way of telling them how I feel. I hate confrontations so I try to initiate the conversation instead thru a letter. Writing is also my way of processing my emotions which helps relax and give me a fresher perspective on things.
I decided to put it in a blog to save on paper and hopefully to be able to go through my thoughts when I want to, I sometimes lost things and my diaries has been one of those. In a way, I also try to inspire or relate with you, my dear readers on how to cope and intentionally live our lives the way that feels right and makes us happy.
Thank you for joining me in this little space.
~Love, Mommy A
View all posts by Mommy A